The TSG Skate/BMX Injected Helmet bonds the soft EPS Impact foam liner to the hard ABS shell with a high performance adhesive that gives the helmet better protection from penetrations whilst still keeping the cost down. The ABS shell is a tried and proven material used for BMX riders that need good protection and the EPS liner not only offers comfort, but its lightweight structure is flexible to also offer good penetration resistance. The BMX helmet has been made with 13 aerodynamic vents to keeps your head cool and collected thanks to the constant regulated air.
The Skate/BMX helmet is designed to be a comfortable and custom fit to the rider, and they achieve this by giving the TSG helmet tuned fit system that consists of different thickness pads to ensure there aren't any gaps in the helmet, and it gives a nice cusion from your head to the hard exterior.
TSG Skate/BMX Helmet Features
- ABS Hardshell offers good penetration resistance and distributes energy evenly
- EPS Impact Foam is comfortable and lightweight with great flexibility
- Tuned Fit System uses different thickness pads for your perfect fit
- 13 Aerodynamic Vents regulates fresh air throughout the helmet
- Die Cut Padding Kit (in two sizes) customises your fit as well as adding comfort
S/M - 54-56cm
L/XL - 57-59cm